- Trip Summary: 7 days on the Mountain
|Route waypoints||Time (approx)|
|Londorosi – MtiMkubwa Campsite||3 – 4 hrs|
|MtiMkubwa Campsite – Shira I Camp||5 – 6 hrs|
|Shira I Camp – Shira II Camp||4 – 6 hrs|
|Shira II Camp – Barranco Camp||6 – 7 hrs|
|Barranco Camp – Barafu Camp||6 – 7 hrs|
|Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak||6 – 8 hrs|
|Mweka Camp – Mweka Gate||3 – 4 hrs|
|Days on the mountain||Group Size 1 person||Group Size 2-4 persons||Group Size 4-6 persons||Group Size 6+ persons|
|9 Days – Northern Circuit||$2,800||$2,630||$2,580||$2,470|
BOOK THIS TOUR
- Arrival and Departure Kilimanjaro airport (JRO) transfers to//from Arusha [For those who arrive/depart from Nairobi, we include schedule shuttle bus transfer, available at 8AM and 2PM daily]
- Transport from the hotel in Arusha to the mountain and back to the Hotel.
- Kilimanjaro national park permits, camping/hut fees, mountain rescue fees, value added tax (VAT), and all other applicable local government taxes/fees
- Services of Guide, assistant guides, cook and porters
- Maximum of 10 climbers (unless stated otherwise)
- Accommodation in a lodge in Arusha or Moshi at a Hotel for 2 nights (before & after the climb), including breakfast and taxes
- Meals on the mountain
- Drinking water: Boiled water on the trek (recommended to bring a filter/filtrating tablets), and bottled water on the safari.
- Sleeping pad
- Dining tent, tables, chairs
- Bottled oxygen for emergency rescue only
- Items of personal nature
- Climbing gears (most of them can be rented on arrival; we recommend you email the list of items you think you may consider renting)
- Tips to the climbing crew
- Medical equipment which can be rented well in advance for the following costs: $250/group for hyperbaric chamber, $210/group for an emergency oxygen cylinder and $140/group for a stretcher. Please note these prices include a porter to carry the equipment.
- Portable toilets: If you are concerned about using public toilets, a portable toilet is available for an extra $110/person or $180/group. This service must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The pack that the porters carry is limited to 35 pounds (i.e. 15kgs)
- Overweight or extra luggage will require an extra porter at a rate of $10/bag/day
- You can leave extra luggage at your hotel in Arusha or at our office (do not leave any valuables like cash, jewelry, electronics, etc) make sure you get a receipt for that
- *If you wanted to arrive a day earlier so as to have time to acclimate/get over jet lag before starting the trek, you can do that, and extra cost will be cost for hotel in Arusha, which are $95 for a single room, and $116 for a double room, including breakfast
- *If you add that day, instead of just staying at the hotel, we can offer you a day trip safari to the nearby Arusha National Park for game drives safari for $170pp (plus $35pp if you want to do hiking there).