- Trip Summary: 1 night in Arusha and 9 Days Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- Level of Accommodation: First Class Luxury accommodation
- Group size: Private safari for 2 (ask for a discount if your party is of 3 or more people)
- Schedule Dates: Depart any day
BOOK THIS TOUR
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- PRIVATE SAFARI for 2 people
- Arrival and departure KGL / JRO Airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities as indicated
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees, and government taxes.
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- Game drives in Land Cruiser with pop up roof top and guarantee window seat!
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- FLIGHT: Serengeti / JRO flight
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guides and staff at the camps.
More Options for Your safari (in Tanzania) that you can add::
- A Masai Village visit for $60/vehicle
- Oludai Gorge Museum for $20pp
- Night game drive in safari outside Tarangire (for staying at certain properties that offer such) for $45pp
- Walking safari at rim of Ngorongoro Crater for $60pp
- “Balloon safari in Tarangire for $520pp
- “Off road” game drive permits in the Serengeti for at least $500/permit (one permit per person), plus other extras on park fees; and the permit is good for several days. However, this needs to be booked several months prior