Today we will pick up from your hotel and drive to Arusha National Park with picnic lunches, the park (137sq Km) has terrain ranging from open savannah through acacia scrublands to Afro mountain cloud and rain forest and Afro-alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro. Mammal species includes elephant, buffalo, various primates and giraffe’s game drives in the park enjoying a peaceful and scenic canoeing safari following the shorelines of small Momella Lake. View buffaloes, bushbuck, giraffes, hippos and many water birds living in and close to the water. Later in the day go for 1.5 hours walking safari accompanied by an armed guard. Later in the day leave the park and drive to Arusha/Moshi where you will be dropped off.
Activities: Game drive/Walking
Accommodation & Meals: Lunch
Net Cost in US$ per person
Each of 2 Pax PP
|Each of 3 Pax PP||Each of 4 Pax PP||Each of 5 Pax PP||Each of 6 Pax PP|
|US$ 220||US$ 180||US$ 165||US$ 155||
- Activities as indicated
- Meals as indicated as indicated at the Itinerary.
- All park fees, and government taxes.
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- Game drives in 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop up / flip-flop roof tops and guaranteed window seat!
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Walking safari accompanied with an armed ranger
- Accommodation in town
- International airfare
- Local airfare (unless explicitly mentioned above)
- Tips to driver
- Items of personal nature (passports, visa, etc)